Hi guys, today's weather was super warm at 30 degree Celsius at 7.00pm, so wanted to run for 8km but weather was not permitted that it rained heavily after 1km run. As usual 1 cup of long black coffee accompanied by a 1 piece of dark chocolate.
GPS: Garmin Forerunner 235 Shoes: Asics Cumulus 17 Gadget: Sony Waterproof MP3 Player
You have uploaded 105 running activities, and 6 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- Sunday Easy 2km - 2.041km @ 07:13 min/km pace.
- Sunday Lazy 2km Run - 2.013km @ 07:48 min/km pace.
- Friday 2Km Final Tapping Run - 2.014km @ 07:48 min/km pace.
- Recovery 2km - 2.04km @ 7:52 min/km pace.
- Thunderstorm 2km Run - 2.05km @ 8:03 min/km pace.
Over these 6 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 12.16 kms at an average pace of roughly 7:49 min/km! Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 07:13min/km! Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |