aussieninja - Finally cutting through some of the stresses...

May 16 || 3.8 km || 0:25:31 || 6:42 min/km ||


0.470 SBD | 4 | 76
View STEEM Post

No map associated with this activity!


Statistics and Analysis


@aussieninja's Activity Notes:

Sooooo, my last 3 runs (some I didn't chuck on Exhaust) have all been 25 minutes and 31 seconds... exactly. That's so weird.

I know it kind of makes sense since I'm running the exact same distance, at the same time of day, yadda yadda yah, but to be that consistent on the second... especially since I'm trying my darndest not to walk, but end up walking anyway. It doesn't really mean anything, except now I'm going to have to try extra hard on Friday to at least come in at 25 minutes and 30 seconds...

This time next week I'll be flying to Barbados. I gave up on trying to convince Canada to give me an interview, they're just too busy... so instead of a 50 minute flight I'm looking at 15 hours. Very first world problems I know, but we're not really at a stage to be throwing money around...

... because building might start really soon. The bank has been messing us around. We've got two insurance cheques now, and our bank just won't release any more than 40% of the total amount... which sucks.... I've had so many fights with the bank about this, and I still don't understand how they expect people and/or their builders to buy materials and cabinets and junk if they only release the remaining 60% once their inspection (which we have to pay for) confirms the work is all done.

We're definitely going to find a new insurance company when this is all done, but I think we're going to have to find a new bank as well.

This is my last week working from home!!
I'm totally sad, it's been an amazing ride... but I'll (hopefully) get back from Barbados on the last Saturday of the month, and then start my new job in June... where I'll have to talk to people all day. I'm nervous... I've loved working from home, but I'm excited and scared to learn a whole new bunch of new things. I hope I remember how to work and talk to people and stuff.


exhaust:

You have uploaded 55 running activities, and 53 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:

Over these 53 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 201.60 kms at an average pace of roughly 6:54 min/km! Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 6:42min/km! Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!

0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
steem-ua:

Hi @aussieninja!

Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation! Your UA account score is currently 4.639 which ranks you at #1687 across all Steem accounts. Your rank has improved 8 places in the last three days (old rank 1695).

In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 385 contributions, your post is ranked at #305.

Evaluation of your UA score:
  • Some people are already following you, keep going!
  • The readers like your work!
  • Try to work on user engagement: the more people that interact with you via the comments, the higher your UA score!

Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server

0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
choogirl:

This is quite the rollercoaster post. Barbados, yay! Banks and insurance, boo! New job, yay! You should take Rustle to Barbados with you.

0.000 SBD | 1 | 0 |
steemitboard:

Congratulations @aussieninja! You have completed the following achievement on the Steem blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You got more than 12000 replies. Your next target is to reach 12500 replies.

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard:

New japanese speaking community Steem Meetup badge
Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!
0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
-->