Another Parkrun PB yesterday morning with a time of 19:24, and my highest ever finish at any Parkrun (6th!). I was aiming for sub-19, but my legs still felt quite heavy from the Half Marathon on Sunday, and I hadn't had as many real efforts during the week to go any faster. Hopefully next week I'll be able to do better.
You have uploaded 35 running activities, and 12 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- 🏃 My Running Log | Norwich Parkrun (PB!) | 23/02 - 4.995km @ 3:55 min/km pace.
- 🏃 My Running Log | Andover Parkrun | 13/04 - 4.832km @ 4:01 min/km pace.
- 🏃 My Running Log | Andover Parkrun | 23/02 - 4.97km @ 4:04 min/km pace.
- 🏃 My Running Log | Norwich Parkrun | 30/03 - 4.872km @ 4:06 min/km pace.
- 🏃 My Running Log | Norwich Parkrun | 02/03 - 4.94km @ 4:10 min/km pace.
Over these 12 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 59.18 kms at an average pace of roughly 4:13 min/km!
Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
You just got a 0.63% upvote from SteemPlus! To get higher upvotes, earn more SteemPlus Points (SPP). On your Steemit wallet, check your SPP balance and click on "How to earn SPP?" to find out all the ways to earn. If you're not using SteemPlus yet, please check our last posts in here to see the many ways in which SteemPlus can improve your Steem experience on Steemit and Busy.0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
Does not matter how unfitted you are, just gently start running.... @runningproject quote0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
Nice work, dude! Gettin' strong!0.028 SBD | 2 | 0 |