Another afternoon run into the Magpie's valley, almost identical to the one run yesterday.
I didn't pay attention to the tempo. It is nice to see the consistency. Eventually, it will become quicker. Yet, for now, it is quite alright.
That's it for this working week. Weekend awaits. Yeah!
Do check @runningproject and @actifit while you are at the @exhaust :)
Better and better
Hey did you get an error trying to post this? I just tried launching a new feature that should auto-comment on new posts -- but it looks like it didn't work.0.000 SBD | 0 | 1 |
You have uploaded 61 running activities, and 11 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- Saturday Night Run - 6.118km @ 5:22 min/km pace.
- 6 tempo laps on track - 6.936km @ 5:25 min/km pace.
- Magpie's Steady Tempo Run - 6.616km @ 5:31 min/km pace.
- Magpie's Steady Tempo Run Repeated - 6.617km @ 5:33 min/km pace.
- Afternoon Magpie Run - 6.674km @ 5:37 min/km pace.
Over these 11 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 72.45 kms at an average pace of roughly 5:50 min/km!
Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.010 SBD | 1 | 1 |
Thanks a lot for the figures!
Yes, I am beginning to ruin the average :)0.020 SBD | 1 | # |