Lunch run w/ @lbern and Matt. First run since the disappointing flu-recovery attempt for the TC10k.
Nice hot day today -- i think it's fair to say summer is coming.
Today was an OAE day for climbing training.
You have uploaded 57 running activities, and 18 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- CIBC Run for the Cure - 2018 - 5.094km @ 05:10 min/km pace.
- Lunchtime Stress Management - 5.024km @ 05:12 min/km pace.
- Lunchhour 30minute Hero - 5.457km @ 05:31 min/km pace.
- Solo Lunch Run - A Bit Quicker - 4.878km @ 05:34 min/km pace.
- First Run in a Few Weeks - 5.205km @ 05:48 min/km pace.
Over these 18 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 91.65 kms at an average pace of roughly 6:15 min/km! Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 6:24min/km! Looks like you went a bit slower this time! Remember that it's important to take some rest days, and do some rehab / prehab / strength and conditioning training too!0.000 SBD | 1 | 0 |