Hi guys, today I ran an easy 6km before I went for judo session The weather was humid at 30 Degree celcius even after a short raining session. As usual, one cup of long black coffee 30 minutes before I ran.
You have uploaded 70 running activities, and 12 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- Tuesday 6km New Route - 5.225km @ 07:22 min/km pace.
- Sunday Easy 5Km Run - 5.17km @ 07:50 min/km pace.
- Sunday Easy 5km - 5.148km @ 07:53 min/km pace.
- Wednesday 5km Reverse Run - 5.155km @ 07:54 min/km pace.
- Monday Easy 5KM Run - 5.149km @ 07:59 min/km pace.
Over these 12 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 61.76 kms at an average pace of roughly 7:51 min/km!
Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
You've received an upvote from SteemXP Community
SteemXP Curation Guild is dedicated to the growing Southeast Asia steemit communities. To support and promotes new and promising authors, original and good content from Southeast Asian Nations Member Nation. Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei.
Vote SteemXP Witness @bitrocker2020 using this link0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |