When I first started cycling I thought it was almost impossible for me to go cycling to Alajuela since I knew the way back was harder than getting there. Today I prove myself that I can do it and that I can get there and still have some energy left for some other places nearby. I'm really proud to see how a weekend long trip has become the workout norm distance and that some trips I had in my bucket list where already checked. Let's keep getting @exhaust ed!
You have uploaded 9 cycling activities, and 2 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest cycling activities of a similar distance:
- New workout route - 14.63km @ 3:38 min/km pace.
- Got to love to be @exhaust ed! - 15.828km @ 3:38 min/km pace.
Over these 2 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 30.46 kms at an average pace of roughly 3:38 min/km! Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 3:38min/km! Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |
Your post was upvoted by @steem-ua, new Steem dApp, using UserAuthority for algorithmic post curation! Your UA account score is currently 3.982 which ranks you at #3610 across all Steem accounts. Your rank has dropped 7 places in the last three days (old rank 3603).
In our last Algorithmic Curation Round, consisting of 190 contributions, your post is ranked at #150.
Evaluation of your UA score:
- You're on the right track, try to gather more followers.
- You have already convinced some users to vote for your post, keep trying!
- Try to work on user engagement: the more people that interact with you via the comments, the higher your UA score!
Feel free to join our @steem-ua Discord server0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |