At first, I thought about making several laps on the local track & field stadium. When I arrived there were kids doing their exercises so I changed the plan and went running down the river bank.
The tempo was medium, the legs were somewhat heavy from running some hills for two days in the row. All in all, it was a pleasurable experience.
The cover photo was taken from the bridge at the southernmost point of the lap. How brown the river is after the rain which was falling over the weekend.
Join @runningproject, join Actifit
Better and better
You have uploaded 80 running activities, and 5 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)! Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- Afternoon 5K Run - 5.579km @ 5:34 min/km pace.
- Running In Rain - 4.805km @ 5:44 min/km pace.
- Afternoon Run By Kamniška Bistrica - 5.269km @ 5:45 min/km pace.
- Five Hills Night Run - 5.29km @ 6:06 min/km pace.
- Uphills Times Five - 5.056km @ 6:07 min/km pace.
Over these 5 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 26.00 kms at an average pace of roughly 5:51 min/km! Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 5:45min/km! Looks like you went a bit faster than usual this time! Nice work!0.000 SBD | 0 | 0 |